What documents do I need?

Jun - 12

What documents do I need?

You need the following documents:

  • Passport
  • Driving license with motorcycle category and driving experience enough to participate in such a tour
  • Extended medical insurance with sports coverage (including riding motorcycles)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *